The tube is a universal form of packaging for virtually any semi-solid and paste-like product. With its many special advantages over other forms of packaging, the tube scores heavily mainly because of the sum total of its special features and beneficial properties:
- excellent standards of hygiene
- outstanding barrier properties
- a high level of safety and perfect protection of the contents
- a whole host of user-friendly aspects
- intelligent product safety and tamper-evident protection
- and numerous additional benefits that one does not realise at first glance but which one learns to appreciate on use – and then no longer wants to do without.
The tube is profiting from the growing number of single households, which are increasing demand for smaller pack sizes. It is also benefiting from the trend towards increasing mobility and a nomadic and on-the-go lifestyle.