DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. Information about the collection of personalised data
(1) We would like to inform you here about the processing of personalised data arising from the use of services offered by Gesamtverband der Aluminiumindustrie e. V., Am Bonneshof 5, 40474 Düsseldorf, Germany. Personalised data are all data that relate to you personally, for example your name, address, email addresses, telephone numbers or user behaviour.
(2) Controller in accordance with Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Gesamtverband der Aluminiumindustrie e. V., Am Bonneshof 5, 40474 Düsseldorf; Germany represented by Mr. Christian Wellner, ibidem.
(3) You can contact our Data Protection Officer via email at email@example.com or at our postal address by adding “The Data Protection Officer”.
Gesamtverband der Aluminiumindustrie e. V.
The Data Protection Officer
Am Bonneshof 5
|Telephone||+49 211 4796-276|
|Telefax||+49 211 4796-408|
(4) We process personalised data for fulfilling contractual obligations associated with our orders or their processing and in connection with other privities of contract (e. g. public authorities, suppliers, banks, service providers), as well as for information on our services and related topics (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR) and within the scope of a balancing of interests for advertising, in so far as you have not dissented to the use of your data (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR). For the use mentioned we expressly advise you of your existing right to object.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to personalised data about you:
– right to access
– right to rectification or erasure
– right to restriction of processing
– right to object, especially also to processing based on a balancing of interests
– right to portability
– right to withdraw your consent to processing.
The provisions for exercising the individual rights are to be found in the GDPR, especially in the regulations of Art. (12 – 22) GDPR.
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities about the processing of your personalised data by us.
3. Collection of personalised data during a visit to our website
(1) If you are not in agreement with the collection and processing of data described below when you access our website on the internet, please leave this website, do not load any further parts of our website onto your computer and do contact us via email. This is because the collection and processing of data occurs automatically.
(2) To improve our internet service, we also process personalised data that are collected when you simply visit our website and we do so in compliance with applicable data protection legislation. We do not publish any personalised data without authorisation or impart such data to third parties without compelling justification.
When you visit our web pages our webservers temporarily store data about every access in a log file. The following data are recorded and stored until being automatically deleted:
- IP address of the accessing computer
- date and time of access
- time difference between your time zone and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- name and URL of the downloaded files
- volume of data transmitted
- a message notifying whether access was successful
- identification data of the browser and operating systems used
- internet site from which access took place
- contents of the requesting page
- name of your internet-access provider
- access status/HTTP status code
- your browser type
- your operating system and its user interface
- language and version of the browser software.
These data are processed in order to make it possible to use the website (establishment of a connection), for system security, for technical administration of the network infrastructure and to optimise the internet service. The IP address is only evaluated in the event of attacks on the network infrastructure of Gesamtverband der Aluminiumindustrie e. V.
Personalised user profiles that have not been anonymised are not created.
(3) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk’s browser directory and via which certain information is transmitted to the location that placed the cookie (us in this case).
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make internet services more user friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– transient cookies (see b)
– persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. They include session cookies. These store a so-called session ID with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. Your computer can thereby be recognised if you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-set period, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time using the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser to meet your own wishes and, for example, accept third-party cookies or reject all cookies. We should point out that if you do so it is possible that you will then not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. External content
Under the heading ’Contact’ on our website you will find a route planner with the wego.here API. Site visitors can enter their start address here. These data are then processed by the wego.here API. We have no control over the data collected and processed by wego.here. The data privacy statements of wego.here apply.
5. Use and disclosure of personalised data
Your personalised data is only used in accordance with the purposes given in clause 1 and only to the extent needed to achieve those purposes.
The submission of your personalised data to government bodies and public authorities only occurs in accordance with mandatory legal requirements or when it is in the public interest, especially if disclosure is necessary for the purpose of legal action or criminal prosecution in the case of an attack on our network infrastructure (Art. 6 (1) (c and d) GDPR). There is no disclosure to third parties for any other purpose.
6. Consent to use data in other contexts
Besides the purely informative use of our website we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so you must usually provide additional personalised data, which we use to provide the respective service, such as in the case of orders placed online that require prior registration and more extensive processing of personalised data; an example would be the storage of email addresses, usernames and passwords for a longer period.
Such data is only used for the purposes declared when collected, which go above and beyond fulfilling our contractual obligations with respect to the enquiry/order, and if you have submitted these to us for this purpose and given your prior consent to their processing (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
Special note: You can revoke your consent at any time with future effect. Please submit your revocation in writing (see address given above) or via email to our data protection officer at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Personalised data that you send via email will be stored and used by Gesamtverband der Aluminiumindustrie e. V. in order to deal with the purpose of the email.
If you want to contact us via email, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that the contents of unencrypted emails can be seen by third parties. We therefore recommend that confidential information be sent by post. Please note that personalised data sent with an email will be stored and processed for us to deal with your enquiry (see No. 3 above).
Gesamtverband der Aluminiumindustrie e. V. utilises technical and organisational security measures to protect your personalised data that we manage against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss or destruction or against access by unauthorised persons.
9. Links to websites of other providers
Our web pages can contain links to web pages of other providers. This is particularly the case with various social media services, such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, XING or LinkedIn.
Please note that this data privacy statement applies exclusively to the web pages of Gesamtverband der Aluminiumindustrie e. V. We do not have adequate influence on, and ultimately cannot control, whether other providers adhere to the applicable data protection provisions. We would like to explicitly point out the risks that exist for the protection of your personalised data when using the links to the social networks.
10. Validity of the data privacy statement and whether it is up-to-date
This data privacy statement is dated May 2018 and is valid if it is not replaced by an updated version.
The development of our website or the implementation of new technologies could make it necessary to change this data privacy statement. Gesamtverband der Aluminiumindustrie e. V. reserves the right to change this data privacy statement at any time with future effect. We recommend that you read the current data privacy statement again from time to time.